Whether you are new to the market or an established brand, retail packaging is one of the biggest influencing factors when it comes to customers purchasing your product.
For many customers, retail packaging is the first time they interact with your brand, therefore ensuring your packaging encourages purchasing behaviour is vital.
At Saxon Packaging we have over 30 years’ experience in designing bespoke and standard packaging for retail use and know what encourages purchase behaviour. For a small investment to get your packaging looking, feeling and performing right, you can improve your profit margins, attract new customers and encourage repeat sales.
From standard one colour printed retail packaging solutions through to full-colour litho printed premium packaging boxes, we can design a fit-for-purpose, tailor-made packaging solution to deliver positive brand experiences to your customers.
We can also help you switch from single use plastics to more sustainable materials. Our sustainable retail packaging designs will enable you to remove plastic from the entire packaging process, helping you to achieve your sustainability targets. As well as being a sustainable solution, all our retail packaging is robust, reliable and high quality.
Choose from our more detailed range of products below:
- Beer Packaging
- Wine Packaging
- Spirits Packaging
- Non Alcoholic & Low Alcoholic Packaging
- eCommerce Packaging
- Subscription Packaging
- Standard designs & bespoke packaging solutions available
- Single-walled or double-walled corrugated material
- Standard finishes include KRAFT (brown), white and mottled/oyster, LT (recycled paper) and TEST (recycled inner liner). White papers can be coated to provide with superior substrate for greater print quality
- Print options include litho (up to 8 colours), digital (CMYK), flexo (up to 5 colours) and silk-screen (typically 2-3 colours)
- Decorative finishes include matt, gloss, soft touch, glitter, pearlescent, soft touch glow-in-the-dark, fragrance burst, textured, rough and silk varnishes & foil blocking
- Flute profiles available are Micro, E, S, B, C, BC and EB
A. We have the ability to produce ‘one-offs’ and low volumes if required, but we do have cost-effective minimum order quantities which are determined by the area of material used, material type, style of box and print requirement.
A. If you have a price for 1000 boxes @ £550 / 1000, imagine it as a unit cost of 55p each. Likewise a quote for £700 /1000 equates at 70p each.
A. Cutting formes are used to cut the packaging into the correct shape. Stereos are used for flexo printed packaging. This enables the packaging to be printed bespoke to the client’s requirement. Both the ‘cutting forme’ and the ‘stereo’ belong to the customer.
A. We do not hold stock but we do hold materials and cutting tools to provide a fast turnaround on some of the most frequently used packaging lines.
A. Yes, we pride ourselves on working closely with our customers from consulting to design and through to the finished product. We have an in-house design team who are able to design packaging solutions specific to your requirements.
A. It all depends on the artwork complexity, number of colours required and quantity of packaging. Our infographic guide to print processes will help steer your required option, but a member of our sales team will always discuss the various options with you to ensure the print option is the most economical and of the required quality.
Along with standard print options, additional print finishes and embellishments are available to add further enhancements to both your product packaging and branding.
- Foil blocking
- Textured, rough & soft-touch laminate or varnish
- Spot UV
- Embossing & debossing
- Matt & high gloss
- Glitter, pearlescent finishes.
- Glow-in-the-dark printing
- Fragrance bursts
Improve customer experiences with our easy to return packaging solutions.
High-End & Luxury Gift Packaging solutions that create visually stunning and high-quality appearances.
Innovative bespoke packaging solutions for the ever-growing drinks market sector.