Due to recent changes in consumer purchasing habits, brand owners have quickly recognised the importance of creating packaging not solely for the purpose of housing products, but to create something visually appealing that is going to capture the attention of their potential customers.
We are able to offer a variety of print processes which include, Litho (Lithographic), Flexo (Flexographic), Digital and Silk Screen printing. We take into consideration the turn-around and economical demands of our customers when suggesting appropriate print processes.
All print process can be can be enhanced with a variety of further embellishments to select from. Decorative finishes are a well-established way of enhancing the perceived value of a product that is carried in packaging.
- Versatile with ability to produce eye catching photo quality print
- Choose from up to 8 colours
- Can be complimented with a variety of different print finishes
- Produces the same glossy HD photographic quality that is seen in magazines
- Using our in-house laminator, Litho prints can be coupled with additional finishes that provide added durability and further visual embellishments
- Often used to print short runs, economically and with
- Proven to be popular with our e-commerce and subscription packaging customers
- Prints directly from the digital artwork file onto the chosen substrate
- Often used for simple print requirements such as company name, address & contact details. Or ‘FRAGILE HANDLE WITH CARE’ and ‘THIS WAY UP messaging
- Choose from 1-3 colours for standard Flexo printing
- Option to opt in for HQPP (High Quality Post Print) or pre-print, enabling the choice of up to 5 colours
Silk Screen Printing
- Predominantly used when lower volumes of high quality and details packaging design is required
- Can be used to provide a number of print finishes such as matt, gloss, glitter, pearlescent, glow-in-the-dark, fragrance burst, textured, tough and silk varnishes & coatings
- Where other printing processes may be more adaptable. Silk Screen printing can be an economical printing process depending on the requirement
Additional Print Finishes:
Along with standard print options, additional print finishes and embellishments are available to add further enhancements to both your product packaging and branding.
- Foil blocking
- Textured, rough & soft-touch laminate or varnish
- Spot UV
- Embossing & debossing
- Matt & high gloss
- Glitter, pearlescent finishes.
- Glow-in-the-dark printing
- Fragrance bursts