Boxes, Cases & Cartons
Corrugated packaging is widely recognised as the go-to sustainable packaging solution. At Saxon Packaging, we pride ourselves in being one of East Anglia’s leading corrugated packaging manufacturers.
Along with bespoke packaging designs, we are able to manufacture most standard FEFCO recognised corrugated cardboard boxes, cases and cartons to any required quantity and to a high quality.
We are able to produce transit packaging solutions that offers safe shipping and gift packaging with eye catching designs, all of which can be enhanced with various print finishes and further embellishments to help promote both the brand and the product.
- Standard FEFCO designs & bespoke requirements available
- Single-walled or double-walled corrugated material
- Standard finishes include KRAFT (brown), white and mottled/oyster, LT (recycled paper) and TEST (recycled inner liner). White papers can be coated to provide with superior substrate for greater print quality
- Print options include litho (up to 8 colours), digital (CMYK), flexo (up to 5 colours) and silk-screen (typically 2-3 colours)
- Decorative finishes include matt, gloss, soft touch, glitter, pearlescent, soft touch glow-in-the-dark, fragrance burst, textured, rough and silk varnishes & foil blocking
- Flute profiles available are Micro, E, S, B, C, BC and EB
We don’t have a minimum order quantity. We have the ability to produce ‘one-offs’ and low volumes if required, but we do have cost-effective minimum order quantities which are determined by the area of material used, material type, style of box and print requirement.
If you have a price for 1000 boxes @ £550 / 1000, imagine it as a unit cost of 55p each. Likewise a quote for £700 /1000 equates at 70p each.
Cutting formes are used to cut the packaging into the correct shape. Stereos are used for flexo printed packaging. This enables the packaging to be printed bespoke to the client’s requirement. Both the ‘cutting forme’ and the ‘stereo’ belong to the customer.
We do not hold stock but we do hold materials and cutting tools to provide a fast turnaround on some of the most frequently used packaging lines.
Yes, we pride ourselves on working closely with our customers from consulting to design and through to the finished product. We have an in-house design team who are able to design packaging solutions specific to your requirements.
It all depends on the artwork complexity, number of colours required and quantity of packaging. Our infographic guide to print processes will help steer your required option, but a member of our sales team will always discuss the various options with you to ensure the print option is the most economical and of the required quality.
Along with standard print options, additional print finishes and embellishments are available to add further enhancements to both your product packaging and branding.
- Foil blocking
- Textured, rough & soft-touch laminate or varnish
- Spot UV
- Embossing & debossing
- Matt & high gloss
- Glitter, pearlescent finishes.
- Glow-in-the-dark printing
- Fragrance bursts
Innovative designs to provide packaging solutions & enhance brand experiences.
View our range of drinks packaging solutions designed for Wine, Beer, Sprits & Non-Alcoholic beverages.
Adhere to courier specifications or tailor your designs to your own specific requirements…