Supplying individual shops, mail-order companies, wine co-operatives, vineyards and major bottling manufacturers, we have an abundance of knowledge and understanding that allows us to offer turnkey packaging solutions for your bottled or bagged wine.
Whether you have single or multiple bottles to present as a gift, or to transport via courier, we offer tried and tested wine gift packaging and transit packaging designs to ensure the safe shipping and great presentation of your product.
Printing is available on all of the wine packaging designs we supply. This may be a simple a simple ‘fragile handle with care’, your own company logo, or an intricate bespoke design promoting your brand and product(s).
Download our ‘Innovative Beer Packaging Solutions’ catalogue.
- Nationwide courier approved designs & bespoke requirements available
- Standard or custom divisions
- Single-walled or double-walled corrugated material
- Standard finishes include KRAFT (brown), white and mottled/oyster, LT (recycled paper) and TEST (recycled inner liner). White papers can be coated to provide with superior substrate for greater print quality
- Print options include litho (up to 8 colours), digital (CMYK), flexo (up to 5 colours) and silk-screen (typically 2-3 colours)
- Decorative finishes include matt, gloss, soft touch, glitter, pearlescent, soft touch glow-in-the-dark, fragrance burst, textured, rough and silk varnishes & foil blocking
- Flute profiles available are Micro, E, S, B, C, BC and EB
Additional Print Finishes
Along with standard print options, additional print finishes and embellishments are available to add further enhancements to both your product packaging and branding.
- Foil blocking
- Textured, rough & soft-touch laminate or varnish
- Spot UV
- Embossing & debossing
- Matt & high gloss
- Glitter, pearlescent finishes
- Glow-in-the-dark printing
- Fragrance bursts
We don’t have a minimum order quantity. We have the ability to produce ‘one-offs’ and low volumes if required, but we do have cost-effective minimum order quantities which are determined by the area of material used, material type, style of box and print requirement.
If you have a price for 1000 boxes @ £550 / 1000, imagine it as a unit cost of 55p each. Likewise a quote for £700 /1000 equates at 70p each.
Cutting formes are used to cut the packaging into the correct shape. Stereos are used for flexo printed packaging. This enables the packaging to be printed bespoke to the client’s requirement. Both the ‘cutting forme’ and the ‘stereo’ belong to the customer.
We do not hold stock but we do hold materials and cutting tools to provide a fast turnaround on some of the most frequently used packaging lines.
Yes, we pride ourselves on working closely with our customers from consulting to design and through to the finished product. We have an in-house design team who are able to design packaging solutions specific to your requirements.
It all depends on the artwork complexity, number of colours required and quantity of packaging. Our infographic guide to print processes will help steer your required option, but a member of our sales team will always discuss the various options with you to ensure the print option is the most economical and of the required quality.
“Saxon Packaging have been a trusted supplier at Adnams for many years, they offer a fantastic service. The cartons are consistently high quality and they are proactive in suggesting new designs and options to help grow our business. They have a friendly and flexible approach which we have found very easy to work with and we have no hesitation in recommending them” Adnams plc.
High-End & Luxury Gift Packaging solutions that create visually stunning and high-quality appearances.
Innovative bespoke packaging solutions for the ever-growing drinks market sector.
Innovative designs for ease of shelf placement, display and visual disruption.