Beer Subscription Packaging for Beer52
Having worked with many subscription companies, we understand the necessity to be able to provide subscription packaging solutions that will not only compliment your brand, but ensure the safe arrival of your products and give the customer a great opening experience.
We can tailor your packaging designs to your own size requirements or you can have our in-house design team assist you with creating packaging specifically designed to Royal Mail specifications.
From simple designs with your company logo with easy to open tear strips through to intricate pieces of artwork with multiple perforations; we are able to provide packaging and print finishes to facilitate this.
Additional Print Finishes
Along with standard print options, additional print finishes and embellishments are available to add further enhancements to both your product packaging and branding.
- Foil blocking
- Textured, rough & soft-touch laminate or varnish
- Spot UV
- Embossing & debossing
- Matt & high gloss
- Glitter, pearlescent finishes.
- Glow-in-the-dark printing
- Fragrance bursts
- Standard courier specification designs & bespoke packaging solutions available
- Single-walled or double-walled corrugated material
- Standard finishes include KRAFT (brown), white and mottled/oyster, LT (recycled paper) and TEST (recycled inner liner). White papers can be coated to provide with superior substrate for greater print quality
- Print options include litho (up to 8 colours), digital (CMYK), flexo (up to 5 colours) and silk-screen (typically 2-3 colours)
- Decorative finishes include matt, gloss, soft touch, glitter, pearlescent, soft touch glow-in-the-dark, fragrance burst, textured, rough and silk varnishes & foil blocking
- Flute profiles available are Micro, E, S, B, C, BC and EB
We don’t have a minimum order quantity. We have the ability to produce ‘one-offs’ and low volumes if required, but we do have cost-effective minimum order quantities which are determined by the area of material used, material type, style of box and print requirement.
If you have a price for 1000 boxes @ £550 / 1000, imagine it as a unit cost of 55p each. Likewise a quote for £700 /1000 equates at 70p each.
Cutting formes are used to cut the packaging into the correct shape. Stereos are used for flexo printed packaging. This enables the packaging to be printed bespoke to the client’s requirement. Both the ‘cutting forme’ and the ‘stereo’ belong to the customer.
We do not hold stock but we do hold materials and cutting tools to provide a fast turnaround on some of the most frequently used packaging lines.
Yes, we pride ourselves on working closely with our customers from consulting to design and through to the finished product. We have an in-house design team who are able to design packaging solutions specific to your requirements.
It all depends on the artwork complexity, number of colours required and quantity of packaging. Our infographic guide to print processes will help steer your required option, but a member of our sales team will always discuss the various options with you to ensure the print option is the most economical and of the required quality.
Adhere to courier specifications or tailor your designs to your own specific requirements…