Spirits & Gift Packaging
Having already established strong links with the Beer and Wine industries, our reputation for quality bespoke packaging solutions has seen us expand our product offerings to other alcoholic markets such as gin, whisky, rum and other spirits, tonics and sodas.
Spirits drinks packaging comes in many sizes and styles. Whilst we are able to offer standard designs, our most popular solution is our ability to manufacture innovative bespoke Litho printed packaging to your own exacting requirements whether that be luxury gift packaging or transit packaging.
We examine your product, bottle type, label positioning, substrate and print finish requirements as part of the design process for your packaging to enable us to create a packaging solution right for you and your customers.
- Standard FEFCO designs & bespoke requirements available
- Single-walled or double-walled corrugated material
- Standard finishes include KRAFT (brown), white and mottled/oyster, LT (recycled paper) and TEST (recycled inner liner). White papers can be coated to provide with superior substrate for greater print quality
- Print options include litho (up to 8 colours), digital (CMYK), flexo (up to 5 colours) and silk-screen (typically 2-3 colours)
- Decorative finishes include matt, gloss, soft touch, glitter, pearlescent, soft touch glow-in-the-dark, fragrance burst, textured, rough and silk varnishes & foil blocking
- Flute profiles available are Micro, E, S, B, C, BC and EB
Additional Print Finishes
Along with standard print options, additional print finishes and embellishments are available to add further enhancements to both your product packaging and branding.
- Foil blocking
- Textured, rough & soft-touch laminate or varnish
- Spot UV
- Embossing & debossing
- Matt & high gloss
- Glitter, pearlescent finishes.
- Glow-in-the-dark printing
- Fragrance bursts
We don’t have a minimum order quantity. We have the ability to produce ‘one-offs’ and low volumes if required, but we do have cost-effective minimum order quantities which are determined by the area of material used, material type, style of box and print requirement.
If you have a price for 1000 boxes @ £550 / 1000, imagine it as a unit cost of 55p each. Likewise a quote for £700 /1000 equates at 70p each.
Cutting formes are used to cut the packaging into the correct shape. Stereos are used for flexo printed packaging. This enables the packaging to be printed bespoke to the client’s requirement. Both the ‘cutting forme’ and the ‘stereo’ belong to the customer.
We do not hold stock but we do hold materials and cutting tools to provide a fast turnaround on some of the most frequently used packaging lines.
Yes, we pride ourselves on working closely with our customers from consulting to design and through to the finished product. We have an in-house design team who are able to design packaging solutions specific to your requirements.
It all depends on the artwork complexity, number of colours required and quantity of packaging. Our infographic guide to print processes will help steer your required option, but a member of our sales team will always discuss the various options with you to ensure the print option is the most economical and of the required quality.
“I am very happy with the quality of the boxes. Kelly and the Saxon team have been amazing in getting to the final product. I would definitely recommend.” Jack Vereker, El Rayo Tequila.
“Saxon Packaging came to our attention thanks to multiple recommendations from some of their clients…” Hugo Cooke, O’Donnell Moonshine.
High-End & Luxury Gift Packaging solutions that create visually stunning and high-quality appearances.
Innovative bespoke packaging solutions for the ever-growing drinks market sector.
Innovative designs for ease of shelf placement, display and visual disruption.