Did you know these interesting facts about cardboard and just how green it really is?
- 100% Renewable, Recyclable & Re-usable.
- Corrugated fibres can be reused up to 8 times.
- The majority of our boxes are made from approximately 75% recycled cardboard; some are made using 100% recycled materials.
- Cardboard boxes have one of the best recycling rates for any packaging material and only a small percentage of cardboard boxes end up in landfill.
- Saxon Packaging material is obtained from responsible sources.
- Corrugated cardboard can be recovered through composting and biodegradation.
- Corrugated cardboard may be incinerated for energy recovery.
- Virgin papers are sourced from FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) or PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) certified plants.