Due to continued growth and expansion we are recruiting an Internal Sales & Customer Services Co-ordinator.
The role will be responsible for gaining customer requirements, collating accurate information, raising customer enquiries and orders along with maintaining and growing our customer base.
The key responsibilities will include;
- Liaising with various departments including planning, transport and external sales to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Raising customer enquiries and dealing with elements of a technical nature in a timely and efficient manner whilst keeping customers fully informed.
- Processing orders, amendments and cancellations, liaising with suppliers and customers.
- Processing customer quality complaints.
- Maintaining and growing customer base through pro-active sales calls.
- Follow up of quotations and providing feedback to Sales Office Manager/Sales Director.
- Keeping CRM system up-to-date.
- Answering of the telephone, filing and general administration duties.
The ideal candidate will be;
- Experienced in a customer service/sales role.
- Knowledgeable of computer systems and PC related software.
- Able to prioritise workload to achieve deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- A good team player and have excellent communication skills.
Applicants should forward their CV along with a covering letter outlining their knowledge and experience that makes them suitable for this role to Carly Blowers, Sales Office Manager, Saxon Packaging, 28-32 Harvest Drive, Lowestoft, NR33 7NJ.
Salary dependent upon experience.